Sambangan Short Trekking
The package of Bali Sambangan Trekking offers a chance for you to find four amazing waterfalls in the paradise of the village Sambangan Secret Garden. Walking through the rice fields with the warm sunrise will become the beginning of the trekking in the nature. You will see the local people who work in their rice fields. It will become an interesting view because they still use traditional methods to work in their lands.
By passing some stairways about 10 minutes, you will find Aling- Aling Waterfall with 32 meters of height. You can feel the sacral and silence as you enter the area of waterfall. However, you are not allowed to swim in the river because it has powerful streams. Besides, the local people also want to keep the sacral of the waterfall so that no one allowed to swim in this area. Click Here to know more about the Aling Aling Waterfall story.
After enjoying the beauty of Aling Aling Waterfall, you will continue walking through the river in about 5 minutes so that you can find the place to get back the adventurous spirit in yourself. In this area, you will find three different waterfalls that become 1 area; they are the Kroya waterfall that is commonly used for waterfall water slide from 12 meters of height, the Kembar Waterfall where you can experience waterfall cliff jumping from 10 meters of height, and Pucuk Waterfall where you also can jump from the height of 16 meters.
The three waterfalls are believed as the most effective treatment to forget all kinds of problems, because you will not only clean your body but also your soul. So you will feel the new you is reborn by the nature. Besides, you will also get much more than what you pay for the trekking.
Therefore, don’t take too much time to decide, come join us to get adventure in the amazing waterfall in Bali.
Note : All of our Local guide very familiar with the Bali Culture, Local History, Friendly, and they has a strong habit of responsibility they we will guarantee your safety.
USD$14 /Person with minimum 2 persons
Package Included :
- Private Professional Guide
- Entrance fee
- Trek Equipment for Swimming, Jumping, & Sliding
- Mineral water
- Refreshment of Coconut Water
- Donation for green environment in Sambangan Village
SAMBANGAN SHORT TREKKING ITINERARY
- 07.00-07.30 : Pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Sambangan Village
- 09.00 am : Arrival at starting point, and make payments in the office of Bali trekking Sambangan
- 09.15 am : Begin trail trek to Aling-Aling Waterfall, Kroya Waterfall, Kembar Waterfall,Pucuk Waterfall
- 09.45 am : Arrived at the waterfall for watersport ( Sliding & Jumping ) , Where there are three waterfalls nearby such us Kroya Waterfall, Kembar Waterfall and Pucuk Waterfall
- 11.00 am : Arrive at finish point and you will get a fresh young coconut with a view of green cliffs above the waterfall
WHAT TO BRING
- Long/Short pants and sport shoes
- A change of clothes for use after trekking activities
- Sun screen
- Waterproof Camera