Do you want to find a new place for trekking?
For those who love trekking, you might choose Sambangan Long trekking package. Sambangan Trekking package offers new and even unforgettable trekking experience. The trekking route is challenging whether for beginner or advanced trekkers. Just imagine that you are about passing through various types of terrains. Those are including rocky terrain, uphill trek, and many more. Just keep your physic and energy because it will be a long exploration before finally arrived in Sambangan.
One of the most interesting parts in this trekking is on its rainforest. Uniquely, the rainforest located in the middle of waterfall. There are two beautiful waterfalls you can enjoy while following Sambangan Long trekking, which are Dedari Waterfall and Cemara Waterfall. Before that, you are also passing through Tiying Dali Dam and outstanding farming area. Just prepare your swimming cloth because the water in Dedari and Cemara waterfalls is fresh and clean enough. You may take a rest for awhile while swimming there. Don’t take too long there because your exploration is not finished yet. You have to continue your journey to Cengana village and meet the local villagers there. This is the best chance for you to learn local farming activity including how to make traditional herbal medicines. Just make sure that you are not running out of energy before going to a place known as Ranggon. You can get rest here while enjoying the fantastic scenery of beach and city on the North Bali and eating delicious foods to recharge your energy. The next spot you are about to visit is the Blue Lagoon which is also known as a natural swimming pool. It is really a perfect trekking package for waterfall lovers. In fact, you are also going to several waterfalls. Let say, sliding at Kroya waterfall is a good option to do. Besides Kroya Waterfall, you may also enjoy Kembar Waterfall and Pucuk Waterfall. Just imagine the sensation of cliff jumping from 12 meter height and even up to 16 meter in Pucuk Waterfall if you really love to test your adrenaline
Absolutely, it becomes your unforgettable trekking experience, right?
Your hard journey will be paid when you are arrived at Sambangan Secret Garden. Here, you will enjoy one more wonderful waterfall known as Aling Aling Waterfall. You are not only about felt the sensation of passing through 12 meter or 16 waterfalls but also 35 meter waterfalls!
So, what do you think about Sambangan Trekking package here?
Challenging enough to try this trekking route? Just register yourself and start your unforgettable trekking experience in Bali by following Bali Sambangan Trekking. Later, you can share your fantastic trekking experience to your friends so they know how great Sambangan Trekking it. You can show to them that you are conquered one more hard trekking route which pumping your adrenaline. You may write and take a picture to show and share your best and unforgettable trekking experience in Bali. In short, what you get is more than just an ordinary trekking experience!
SAMBANGAN LONG TREKKING ITINERARY
- 06.00-08.00 : Pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Sambangan Village
- 08.30 am : Arrival at starting point, and make payments in the office of Bali trekking Sambangan
- 09.15 am : Begin trail trek to Cemara Waterfall, Dedari Waterfall and Canging Waterfall
- 11.30 am : Time to rest while enjoying beautifull view of Cengana and getting Lunch
- 12.15 pm : Start walking to the Natural Swimming Pool Sambangan Secret Garden ( Blue Lagoon ) and on the way may stop to try local fruits such as cacao, coconut and others
- 13.15 pm : Arrived at the Natural Swimming Pool Sambangan Secret Garden ( Blue Lagoon ) For Swimming
- 11.20 am : Arrived at the waterfall for watersport ( Sliding & Jumping ) , Where there are three waterfalls nearby such us Kroya Waterfall, Kembar Waterfall and Pucuk Waterfall
- 13.00 pm : Visit the Aling Aling Waterfall
- 13.30 pm : Arrive at finish point
WHAT TO BRING
- Long/Short pants and sport shoes
- A change of clothes for use after trekking activities
- Sun screen
- Waterproof Camera
- Private Professional Guide
- Entrance fee
- Trek Equipment for Jumping, & Sliding
- Lunch Box
- Mineral water
- Refreshment of Coconut Water
- local fruit
- Donation for green environment in Sambangan Village
USD$34 / Person with minimum 2 Person
Location & Charge
USD$56 /Car ( Up to 5 Persons) – Return
USD$53/Car ( Up to 5 Persons) – Return
USD$49/Car ( Up to 5 Persons) – Return
USD$23 /Car ( Up to 5 Persons) – Return
USD$53/Car ( Up to 5 Persons) – Return