1 Day Tour From Bali to Mount Ijen – Blue Fire
For those who want to see another side of Bali, you should join the Blue Fire tour. This is 1-day tour started from Bali to Mount Ijen. This tour gives you the most unforgettable holiday experience in Bali. The list below shows the excitement while following this tour.
Trekking to Mount Ijen
You will get different experience and sensation while exploring this mountain. The location is on the eastern tip of Java and it is considered as one of the active volcano mountains in Indonesia. The challenging part of this trekking Mount Ijen from Bali is the main destination, Kawah Ijen Volcano. It is an extreme trekking tour because you have to face toxic sulfur. To keep you away from unwanted condition, you will be supported by a gas mask. After enjoying the fantastic surrounding during the trekking, you will see blue fire in Mount Ijen. This is the most beautiful natural attraction when you go to the Mount Ijen. To become the witness of the blue fire, it is better to go to Mount Ijen in midnight. You need to spend around 3 to 4 hours before standing in the peak of the mountain and enjoy the blue fire.
Join the Best Trekking Tour
Just find the best trekking in Bali so you get more than you are expected. Bali Jungle Trekking Tour is ready to accommodate people who love trekking and hiking. This is the chance for you to enjoy the hidden paradise not only in Bali but also in Java with a 1-day tour from Bali to Mount Ijen. Your group will be supported by a professional tour guide to show all the excitements while spending time in Sambangan and Mount Ijen. There are several secret places in the area which most tourists don’t know about it. That’s why by following this tour it seems that you are about to reveal the hidden paradise. So, if you still get confused about what to do in your next holiday, you may try to join Bali Mountain Trekking and share your memorable moments with your friends.
Get the fabulous experience :
– Look into the volcanic crater of Mount Ijen and see the famous blue fires
– Hike through a rainforest of giant ferns and trees
– Get panoramic views of the sulfur lake and surrounding scenery
– Watch the sunrise over East Java
- Private Transport from Bali and Back
- Private Guide
- 1 Times lunch
- 1 Time Breakfast
- 1 Time Dinner
- entrance fee to Ijen
- Return crossing by Feri
- Mineral Water during the trek,
- and Mask.
Trekking to Mount Ijen ITINERARY
- 16.00 PM : Pick up from your Hotel wherever in Bali ( UBUD , LEGIAN, LOVINA, MUNDUK, SEMINYAK )
- 20.00 : Arrive at Gilimanuk Harbour
- 22.00 : arrive at Ketapang ( we will use jeep from Here ) – before we continue to trekking point, we will have Simple Dinner first at local restaurant/warung// Take a rest for a while
- 01.30 am : arrive at Trekking Point
- 01.45 am : Start The trek
- 7.00 am : The trek Finish and having breakfast box.
- 11.00 to 12 .00 am :arrive back at Gilimanuk Harbour, and before we drive back to your hotel firstly we will stop at local restaurant for lunch first.
- 4 pm – arrive at your hotel